Pages

Friday, December 3, 2021

I don't know

 Hello,

For my inquiry, my class had to vote on 1-2 options and in the end, we had to make something that can go on the shark tank. If you do not know what a shark tank is: It's a show where you need to convince some rich people to sponsor your product (+ they will give you some money to start off). You could do this with buddies so I did mine with joy. At first, Joy and I could not decide on anything, but in the end, we made a Buddy that helps you: carry your stuff and follows you when you weir Pacific watch. Here is the slide that Joy and I got assigned...

Sources: SlidesMania

              Google slides



Would you buy our Product?

2 comments:

  1. Hello Emily, It's me joy and I think that you need a more catchy title, also I'm not sure how this product will turn out but if it succeeds then I would love to buy it if it was able to be made.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post