Pages

Thursday, August 19, 2021

Covid blues

 Hey Bloggers, 

Covied caught back up to us and guess what I'm doing... I making games up with things I found in the garage. Don't worry you make them too, all you need is to have 3 things (or more) then trying to make a non-violent game. It could be based on an easy sport like Mini golf or mini table tennis anyway here is how you play Covied Ball...

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Al635FkpW0NbbbXt00AhEuzH-bMC9w5J/view?usp=sharing


What is your favourite sport??

BYEEEEE




4 comments:

  1. hello Emily,
    Sounds cool but your video does not work maybe you could make it so anyone with the link can view... But anyway cool idea!!

    From Lucy :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia Ora Emily,
    This was a cool post and I really liked the fact that you had taken a bad situation, (covid) and turned it into a fun one by finding some junk and making it into a game. It sounds fun but I couldn't acsess the video.
    Maybe next time you could check your grammar and puncuation before publishing.
    Ka Kite,
    Izzy ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so cool and my favourite sport would probably be ummm im not big on sport so not much what is yours?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kia Ora Emily,
    I have a favourite sport it is badminton I play it. It is very fun I practiced and then I got really good at it.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post