Pages

Friday, March 26, 2021

My before and after trace!!

 Hi everyone,

this week for book club I deiced to make a trace of my favourite book of all time dragon defenders!! so first I had to find a template of the book after and that was the easy part next was the tracing, I used google canvas and it super easy to draw with (best for touch screen) anyway after I did that I had to do the words which where pretty hard I made a hole slide about it with slidesgo It easy to use. if there are any other questions please ask in the comments.


whats a book that you would trace??

4 comments:

  1. Hey Emily, I think that even though I hate The Dragon Defenders it was very good! Maybe next time you could add some colour? But anyway have a great day!
    Amelia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi mealz yeah your right.but I was running out of time so I deiced to just leave it anyway thanks for commenting!!

      Delete
  2. Sup Emily,I reckon that yor before and after slide is really good but maybe next time you could add some color and make the middle persons hair longer cos it look like a nose! anyways your work is great :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey goosie, I don't see it but I'll do it anyway. I love your comment so informed and thanks for the feed back :D

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post