Pages

Thursday, April 8, 2021

Remarkable Fantasy Blog


 Hi Bloggers, 

This week I did another Book club and its about... the dragon defenders 

"I should probably find a new book" Anyway I Made a infographic poster using canva after. 

First I need'did to find three photos for the pictures and so I got photos of the books and then I used remove.bg  to get it on specific person.

Next I put down their dragon, weapon and abilities and the last thing was the pitbull I could not find a picture so I used his logo which is a pitbull and I put exactly what would happen if you meet him.

and now with out further-a-do here is my master-piece!!!


Now I have for the question today
What book should I do read next? 




1 comment:

  1. .Kia ora my name is Finnian from Kokatahi-Kowhitirangi school.
    I love to read the dragon defenders series too.
    Before you publish maybe check for spelling mistakes.
    And answering your question the next books you should read the Wings Of Fire sires.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post