Pages

Wednesday, May 19, 2021

Books Books and more Books

Hello Bloggers,
For each week we do Book club and first, we read for 10 min. 
The second thing is, give ourselves a question, and they could be like: What was your favourite part? Something like that.
Thirdly the activity,   You could do anything Like: A drawing, Slide show, document Like I said Anything you want.  And that's how you make a perfect Book  Club :) Anyway Here is my BOOK CLUB




Now What's Your Favourite BOOK mine is 
Princess Princess ever after!

Have A GREAT DAY




No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post