Pages

Friday, May 28, 2021

Mad Math Machine

Hello Blogger,

For math, we have been learning Position & Orientation. So first off we learned where Never eat soggy weet-bix Stand for North East South West, we went inside to get shown the slide. This is what happened one of our teachers got lost and they had to try and find the class we did two slides of that and Then another teacher got lost and we had to get them back safely. In the end, I think got it, anyway here is my slide tell me a different way for the teachers to get to us in the comments (there are a lot of different ways 😋)


Can you find a different saying for North, East, South, West?

Tell Me in the comments 

Thank you for reading this post see you next time ✌😺


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post