Pages

Friday, September 24, 2021

Lights, camera Maori!

 Kia ora Bloggers,

This week while the year yr5s  were doing cyber smart, we got to make an animation about Maori words. So I decided to make a Talent show! When it was set I joined forces with Lucy and then we added her character to make it both of us as the host. Then we put one of our favourite Maori songś in ( poi e) so I hope you like it and the song :3

Sources are at the end :P




Did you like it? 
What was your favourite Maori word to say?
Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post