Pages

Friday, September 3, 2021

My Fancy Drawing

Bonjour Bloggers,

I am now fancy because I made a Goodish drawing and french is fancy... *Silence.* Anyway this week I decided to draw a drawing "see what I did there, man I got to save that one," was because my sister loves to draw on this app and so I decided to see what it was all about. So looking back at it, I loved doing the shading and the markings on her forehead, then I called her Agada and it means Fairytale (so that's what I heard).
And here is a photo :P

Sources: procreate & Me 


What is your favourite elf element out of:
Water?
Wind?
Fire?
Earth?

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post